Tuesday 28 September 2010

Rimmel London Rich Moisture Lipstick

321 Diva Red

321 Diva red with 800 crystal clear vinyl gloss on top.
Here is my review for the Rimmel London Rich Moisture Lipstick.
All of my reviews are 100% the truth as i believe if i don't say the truth then nothing can be done to improve it.
i found this lipstick silky soft very easy to apply, it was easy to control whilst applying it onto my lips.
this product has been on my lips now for 2 hours and it is still on perfect, but it does rub off onto a glass when having a drink, i found when applying this product i had to be careful not to apply it too far into my lips as it rubbed off easily onto my teeth ( not the best sight ever haha).
i bought this product from my local drug store, they had a big sale on there lipsticks and i bought this for £1.49. i also bought my mum the 004 pink shimmer that is her perfect colour. and she loves this product too, i think i have a little more trouble with mine as it is so bright, the photo's  have uploaded don't quite do it justice, the only thing i can think it looks like is them the old fashioned phone boxes or the letter boxes around England. i would recommend buying this product and if your lucky you might just catch the special offer i did.

if you have any questions about this product please contact me and i will try to get back to you.

Samii

No comments:

Post a Comment